Dr Anthony McLaughlin has been practicing dentistry in Redmond, WA since he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Washington in 1983. He also holds a Bachelor of Chemistry degree from California State University at Long Beach.
Since opening Redmond Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr McLaughlin has continued to invest in his education, keeping abreast of the scientific and technical advancements of dentistry. He is a graduate of the nationally recognized Las Vegas Institute (LVI) for Advanced Dental Studies. Courses have included Full Mouth Reconstruction, Comprehensive Reconstruction Esthetics, Advanced Dental Esthetics, and Neuromuscular Dentistry. Besides having taught at the University of Washington School of Dentistry, Dr McLaughlin continues to share his expertise of cosmetic dentistry with both practicing dentists and dental staff
Dr McLaughlin volunteers his time to the community by participating in Donated Dental Services. Providing no cost dental care to compromised individuals who cannot afford necessary treatment or receive public aid.
For relaxation, Dr McLaughlin enjoys playing a round of golf or vacationing with his family.
Memberships and Accreditation
- University of Washington School of Dentistry in 1983 (DDS)
- Las Vegas Institute (a world-class professional learning organization)
- Mentor at the Scottsdale Center for Advanced Dental Learning
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Washington State Dental Association
- King County Dental Association
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS)