Do you have a lost or broken tooth that ruins your smile or makes chewing a chore? The highest functioning, most comfortable and closest-to-nature tooth replacements available today are dental implants. Redmond, WA patients know that Dr. Jeff Files has the expertise and artistic ability to give them back the smile of their dreams.
Dr. Files is capable of performing both the initial placement and the restorative phase of most dental implant cases. In special or complex cases where an oral surgeon or periodontist is required, your dentist in Redmond, WA will refer you to a trusted partner to ensure you receive the best care possible; but in most cases, he will handle every aspect of your dental implants in our Redmond, WA office.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
Dental implants have an extremely high success and satisfaction rate as a tooth replacement option. The procedure involves placing a post securely in the bone of the jaw to provide stability, then topping the post with a realistic looking crown once healing is complete. Dental implants can prevent teeth on either side of the lost tooth from becoming unstable and can also help with bone retention, reducing the chances of more teeth being lost. Other tooth replacement options can’t offer the same benefits.
Benefits of Having Dr. Files Handle Your Dental Implants:
- Dr. Files considers your entire mouth, not just the tooth or teeth being replaced. He envisions the perfect end result, then works from there.
- Dr. Files can usually complete both phases of the procedure (placement and restoration).
- In most cases, you never have to go to extra consultation appointments with a specialist.
- You will experience continuity of extraordinary care from Dr. Files.
- The final result has a higher chance of predictable success.
Don’t let a missing or broken tooth ruin your smile, or keep you from enjoying your favorite foods and drinks. Call for your dental consultation today!
Dr. Files offers Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell, Woodinville and Sammamish residents dental implants in his Redmond, WA. office that restore missing teeth with realistic looking crowns for long-lasting beauty.