Seeing a dentist for cosmetic or restorative procedures can be intimidating for some patients. In keeping with his commitment to patient comfort, Dr. Jeff Files offers sedation dentistry. Redmond, WA patients can enjoy a stress-free visit even if multiple procedures are being performed.
Dr. Files prefers to use the least invasive therapies and procedures possible for each patient, including air abrasion for minimally invasive fillings and soft tissue lasers for gentle gum treatments. Nitrous oxide and local anesthetic are always offered to ensure you experience optimal comfort. If you are in need of further relaxation, Dr. Files is certified to perform oral conscious sedation dentistry in Redmond, WA.
What is Oral Conscious Sedation?
- Sedation dentistry involves taking a safe oral pill, which provides a heightened sense of relaxation
- You will become very comfortable, experiencing reduced sensory awareness without losing consciousness
- Your vital signs will be monitored during your procedure to ensure your health and safety
Advantages of Oral Conscious Sedation:
- You are not asleep, but remain responsive, which helps Dr. Files with your treatment.
- More dental work can be accomplished in one visit, as you won’t become anxious or uncomfortable.
- Fewer dental visits means your smile will be perfected in a remarkably short period of time!
No matter what kind of dental treatment you need, your dentist in Redmond, WA, Dr. Files and his team can provide it to you in a comfortable, relaxed setting. You can decide if nitrous oxide is sufficient or opt for sedation dentistry – our Redmond, WA office is designed to make every procedure as stress-free as possible. Call for your consultation today!
Enjoy a stress-free visit with Dr. Files by using safe and effective sedation dentistry. Redmond, WA, Kirkland, Bothell, Bellevue, Woodinville and Sammamish smiles are in the gentlest of hands.