Snoring can be a chronic cause of irritation, able to disrupt marital harmony. Snoring can cause you to wake up with a dry mouth or even wake you from a deep sleep, not to mention the difficulty of your partner getting restful sleep beside you.
Fortunately, there is effective relief available for snoring. Dr. Jeffrey Files offers comfortable sleep therapy solutions to Redmond, WA patients who snore regularly. These include the following sleep appliances:
- SomnoDent® Sleep Therapy
- TAP 3 Appliance
- SUAD Appliance
These appliances will help you keep your jaws comfortably positioned to breathe quietly, all night long. On your Redmond snore treatment consultation with Dr. Files, you will discover which solution is best suited for your needs. They are all effective and easy to implement into your nighttime routine.
Facts About SomnoDent®, an Appliance For Snoring Relief :
- SomnoDent® reduces snoring (increasing marital harmony!)
- The device gently positions your jaws for maximum airflow, so you breathe quietly all night long
- It is safe for your teeth (including dental work)
- The device is fully portable, with no external attachments
- It does not restrict your sleeping positions
- The device is adjustable both by Dr. Files and by the user
- SomnoDent® can give you a restful night’s sleep, eliminating chronic, debilitating fatigue
Sleep therapy and snoring treatment helps many of, dentist in Redmond, WA, Dr. Files’ patients get the rest they deserve, along with peace of mind for their families. Forget sleeping in separate bedrooms – even when you are deeply tired, your snoring treatment will work wonders at eliminating or greatly reducing disruptive snoring. Call us for your consultation about snoring treatment in Redmond, WA with Dr. Files today.
Dr. Jeffrey Files offers comfortable sleep therapy solutions for effective snoring treatment. Redmond, WA, Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell, Woodinville and Sammamish residents can enjoy an uninterrupted night’s sleep once again.